Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!

Happy 4th to everyone!

ooooooooohhhh.... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Are cookouts planned? With potato salads or macaroni salads? That's what I think of for summer BBQs. Hamburgers and potato or macaroni salad. Yumm!!! We don't have anything special planned here.

I can hardly believe it's July already. Where is the time going? The days are just flying by. Though the last few days kind of took forever. I think I mentioned in a previous post that we were having a hot spell this week. Friday was to be the hottest day.

Friday's heat wave

I don't think that it got to 93, but it got hot enough! Luckily the humidity wasn't very high. I think to a lot of people 91 degrees isn't very hot, really, but for here, that's unreasonably unseasonably warm. We only have a few of these days a year, thankfully. Low to mid-80s is more of a normal temperature. But the weather has been cooling down now. Thank goodness!

I hope everything has been going well for you all. Enjoy your holiday!!!


xxx

No comments: