Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Random Stuff (kind of)

1. How many stuffed animals can you fit into a box?


stuffed stuffed animals

Stuffed animals. Makes it sound like I’m 12 or something. Stuffed Decorative Pieces. There we go. Sounds way more adult, yes?

So how many Stuffed Decorative Pieces can you stuff into one box?

18.

And yup, there's nothing else in the box.

2. We just had a painting marathon weekend. The hottest weekend of the year. The second day was the worst. We sweated buckets. I thought I was going to die. I didn’t have a thermostat to check the actual temperature, but it was HOT. It was an upstairs bedroom, and with it being 98 or thereabouts outside, you can imagine how warm it was inside. But it’s done! The painting is done for now. I am so happy that I don’t have to clean out those brushes and roller again. YAY! And the paint looks better than the original stuff that was on the walls too!

3. I got my hair cut. I got probably 3 inches cut off? 4, maybe? Not sure. But it’s just above my shoulders now. Short and sassy. I liked having longer hair, but I never did anything with it. I could never make it look how I wanted it to look, and I never wanted to invest the time in doing that anyways. I love how other people look with long wavy hair, beach hair, whatever you want to call it, but it just never looked right on me. Or, more accurately, I couldn’t make it look right. So it’s shorter now. And cooler for summer heat.

4. The Moving Process is coming along very slowly. As I mentioned before, painting is done for now. The flooring will be installed on Friday (yay! I can’t wait to see that!), and then we can really start moving things over. Thankfully it will be cooler weather this weekend. (I do plan on doing a little before and after post. Any bets on if I actually follow through?)

5. Because of all the moving chores, I haven't been knitting. It's been at least 4 days since I picked any needles and yarn up. Can you believe it? Me? Not knitting? Can't wait until we're done, so that I can knit again. I have another scarf to make before vacation at the end of September.

How’s it going with you guys?


xxx

No comments: