Sunday, May 1, 2011

Countdown to Vacation

Gees Louise, time flies doesn’t it?

It’s already just two weeks until our vacation. Two and a half weeks back home in the States. yeehaw!!! It seems like we just bought our plane tickets! Well, we did buy them late this time, but we have had them for a few months I think. But still... it got here so fast!

And I can’t believe April is over already. I’ve been FUNemployed for a month now. Though it hasn’t been much fun, really. Some has been. Knitting all the time, sleeping in, staying in jammies all day just cuz I can. That’s been fun. Ooh, and I DID get to watch The Royal Wedding live on Friday (William and Kate).

Has anyone else had enough of Royal Wedding Madness? I’ve noticed that almost every headline I see is about this wedding. It was a beautiful event, and very touching when he whispered “you look beautiful” to his bride at the alter. But I’m over it now.

It’s also been stressful worrying about money and of course the inevitable depression thinking I’ll never find a job here, feeling like I don’t know enough Dutch yet and that no one wants me

everyone hates me


guess I’ll go eat worms.



Anyways, it’s been a fast month. I hope my time in the States doesn’t go as fast, but vacations always do. Even faster than your regular ol' time-flies-when-you’re-having-fun times. We have a lot planned, packing as much FUN into it as humanly possible! We’re both really looking forward to it.


Now if I could just get someone else to pack for me.


And somehow get upgraded to first-class on the plane.



xxx

No comments: