Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mother's birthday!

Everyone wish her a happy birthday.

Go ahead. I'll wait while you sing.

 photo courtesy of FTD.com

If I had thought a little further ahead, I might have ordered these to be delivered today. They are Amethyst Calla Lilies. Aren't they gorgeous? Very dramatic!

Sorry I didn't think ahead, Mom! There's always next year!

What has everyone been up to lately? I've kind of got the post-holiday blues. I know I should take my Christmas tree down, but I don't want to.

 squiggles!

I'm a little lazy. And besides, I love my tree. The glow of the lights. The pretty ornaments with all the memories attached. And it'd leave a big, empty, lonely spot in the living room. And I love my tree. Oh, I said that already didn't I?

I know I'm the last one in town with their tree up, but I'm sure it's not bothering anyone.

It'll get taken down at the same time that the cleaning gets done. 


"Eventually."


xxx

No comments: