Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF

It's Friday.

I don't really have much to say today, I just wanted to give you some flowers.

sunny sunny sunny

Aren't they pretty? Perky? I got them at the farmers market in town on Wednesday while shopping with my friend Marion (Hoi Marion!). I still am amazed at the price of produce/flowers that you can get at these places. €2.50 for 5 stems (trunks would be a better word for them, sheesh those suckers are strong). Bargain, or what? And I love how they shine.

I don't, however, love how they smell. They don't stink, but they kind of smell like... paint? Something. I can't quite put my finger on it. Luckily it's not very strong, unless you're right up in their face.

Or is it: "unless they're right up in your face?"  However you want to say it.

Grammar. *pffft*


I know it's been really really REALLY obnoxiously hot for most of you in the States. I hope you're coping with it ok. Hang in there, the weather will break soon.

In a few months.

And then it's time again for 6 feet of snow! yay!!!


xxx

No comments: