Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

photo by PRK

It’s New Year’s Eve already. I can tell because there have been people in the neighborhood setting off fireworks all day.

Can you believe 2010 is almost over? Where did it go?! It seems like just a few weeks ago I was celebrating the holidays at home at Mom’s. Boy oh boy, time DOES fly, doesn’t it?

Was 2010 good for you?  Mine had some ups and downs. I suppose that’s normal though. I got my diploma for the Dutch courses this year. Man, that really does seem like ages ago. It’s hard to believe that was just a year ago. We went to Germany. Twice. I did a whole bunch of crocheting and baking and relaxing. Overall, I guess there were more ups than downs. So that made it a decent year.

I hope that your year had more ups than downs too. And here's to 2011 being the same way!!!


xxx

No comments: