Sunday, November 28, 2010

A fine meal

Today was our Thanksgiving dinner. I've been looking forward to it for at least a week. I LOVE turkey and all the fixin's.  Gravy, potatoes, stuffing.... vegetables can vary, but I must have the gravy, stuffing and potatoes.

oh, it was so good

We even had the crescent rolls! It's so traditionally American. Except maybe for the sprouts. Not many Americans eat sprouts, do they? They're much more popular over here. I never even considered them before moving here. But now I love them. I could have them every week! Dee-lish.

 We even have leftovers. Yahoo! Not of the sprouts though. Those don't do well as a leftover, I've found. Better to eat them all up the first time!

I even got out the Spode dishes to start off the official Holiday Season.

Let the holidays begin!!! yay!!!!

I have so many plans/ideas, I hope I can get it all done.


xxx

No comments: