Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another birthday!

Today is my friend Lisa's birthday.


I have known Lisa since we were 5 years old. We sat next to each other in kindergarten, and have been friends ever since. I have so many great memories of times spent with her. Sleep overs, fireworks, cookouts at Cherry Springs and then later star gazing.

one of those stick your arm out and click photos!

We don't get to see each other very often anymore. We don't live just around the corner and up the street from each other now. Adult life gets in the way and keeps us from visiting more often. Even though we don't have regular contact, I still cannot imagine my world without her. She's just been there too long! I mean, sheesh! It's been 36 years! There's no one else in the world that I've known as long, other than family.

So I hope she has a wonderful day.

Miss you, Lisa!!! *hugs*


xxx

No comments: