Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I have a twitch.

In my eye. The lower eyelid.


This is the 2nd day of it's torture.


What does it want from me?!


In order to try to forget about the above mentioned tick, I'll try something different today. I've read on other blogs in blogland "Things I Like" posts. Perhaps that will satisfy the twitch, and make it calm the heck down. Worth a shot, huh? Here goes:
  • the smell of freshly cut grass. Even this time of year, in September, you can get a whiff of that green smell that is the best thing in the world. You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl, I guess!
  • this song. It's so catchy! It makes me bob up and down every time I hear it. Even if I can't understand what they're saying (it's in German!).
  • Diet Coke. "Hi, my name is Heather, and I'm a Diet Coke-aholic." 
  • Christmas!!!!! It's only 108 days until, you know. Have you started shopping yet?! Making your list? Checking it twice? Do you think Santa reads my blog? Hmmm...
  • flowers. Mostly cut flowers. I've shown you many pictures in the past of the pretties I've gotten, but I really do like planted flowers too. I just wish my thumbs were greener. The flowers on the balcony this year didn't do very well. I don't know if it was me, or if the location just didn't suit them. I'll blame it on location, so I don't have to take it personally.
These are all things that you already knew about me, other than the song. I didn't want to list too many, because that would be boring, wouldn't it? Next time I'll try to think of things you DON'T know about me.

Also coming up in a future post is my new stash of yarn. Pictures and everything!

Enjoy the rest of your week...



xxx


edit: per the comment, I switched the link of the song to one that works in the States. Hope it works for everyone now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
We can't hear the song, it's blocked in this country. : (
I pretty much knew all those other things. : ) Except you forgot to put yarn on the list, or is that too new and obvious?
Mom