Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's Spring!

Is it the first day of Spring already?! WOW! That sorta snuck up on me! I shouldn't be so surprised though. The weather here has been just beautiful.

Ludi is loving the fact that winter is over.

I sort of feel like "Wait, did we even have a winter?"

Well, the nicer weather is going to stay around for a while, so I'll have to wait until next year for more dreamy snow. Instead I'll be happy with these

daffodils!!!

There's a median a few blocks away at an intersection, and they have it planted with a whole bunch of daffodils. Or are they narcissus? I can never really tell the difference. They're yellow and so springy and just beautiful en mass like that. I remember it being more flowers though. Perhaps they need separated...or thinned... what's that word for what you do when bulb flowers naturalize and multiply and you need to spread them out more or they'll choke each other out? I can't remember.

Whatever it's called.

shines like the sun

They sure are pretty.

Enjoy your Spring Day!


xxx

No comments: