Friday, January 27, 2012

little somethin' somethin'

I made this a while ago, and I guess I forgot to post it! Shame on me!

cuuuuu-hoot!!!

It's a teensy tiny mitten to go on my keychain. It just worked out that the cuff (plus a round or two) is a different color than the mitten body. Happy accident!

Isn't it adorable? I just love it. I want to make like 1,000 of them.

Well, maybe not that many.

A few more, anyways.

Anybody want one? If you leave a comment, I'll make you one! Your choice of color!!!

For some reason I've been bitten by the crafting bug. All of a sudden I want to craft, like, everything! I cast on a new cowl for myself, I'm still making a baby blanket and of COUrSe hexipuffs. But I want to do more things! Like quilting (English paper piecing, to be specific) or sewing. Or making candy wrapper purses or something. Though I don't have a bazillion candy wrappers to use. I'd have to cut up newspapers or magazines.

Yes, I contemplated cutting up newspapers to candy wrapper size! Insane!!! 

I've slipped into insanity.

Get the glue and glitter!


STAT!


xxx

No comments: